"KEEP YOUR BEST WISHES, CLOSE TO YOUR HEART AND WATCH WHAT HAPPENS."
By filling out the form, you agree to the terms and conditions listed below.
1. Lessons must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advanceor the appointment MUST BE PAID FOR. This includes cancellations due to illness. Advance cancellations cannot be applied to future lessons and will be made up according to the teachers availibility.
2. Payment is expected at the time of the lesson. Accepted methods of payment are cash, check, credit card, or PayPal. A $10 late fee will be charged for late payments and a $25 fee for returned checks.
3. It is the students responsibility to arrive on time to the lesson. Missed time due to lateness will not be made up, and the lesson will end at the scheduled time.
4. Parents or guardians are not permitted to sit in on lessons but will be allowed to wait in waiting room.
5. Students must purchase repertoire books required by the teacher.
6. The teacher reserves the right to discontinue lessons with the student for ANY reason.